Emergency relief services are delivered by community organisations and help people address immediate basic needs in times of crisis. Emergency relief can act as a safety net for people experiencing financial distress or hardship and who limited means or resources to help them alleviate their finanical crisis.
Appointments can be made for Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
How to apply
- Call (08) 9622 2612 or visit us to schedule an appointment at our Head Office in Northam.
- Prepare the following documents to bring to your appointment:
- Proof of identification (eg. drivers licence, medicare/health care card, birth certificate)
- Current Centrelink income statement
- Current bank statement (at least one month to date)
- Receipts of recent bills that have been paid (eg. Synergy)
The above documentation is required for all people in the household who are receiving an income. If you do not bring all required documents you may have to reschedule your appointment.